NOJA Power Releases Suite of New Features for RC-20 Recloser Control Product
Australian Electrical Engineering firm NOJA Power today announces the launch of Firmware version 2.1 for their RC-20 Controllers. This complementary upgrade is available for all RC-20 users, offering a suite of new functions including Directional Power, Modbus Communications, and an expansion to eight configurable protection settings groups.
NOJA Power Group Managing Director Neil O’Sullivan said, “Our RC-20 represents the latest technology available in electronic hardware and will provide the platform for our products over the next 2 decades which will continue to offer enhanced features and functions through our ongoing investment in new firmware development.”
Firmware version 2.1 brings the following features to NOJA Power’s RC-20 system:
- Single Triple (un-ganged three phase operation)
- Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) local storage and retransmission
- Expansion to eight settings groups
- Implementation of IEEE & U-Type Time Current Curves
- Directional Over/Under Power
- Circuit Breaker Failure Protection
- IEC 60870-1-104 Redundancy Groups
- DNP3 Multiple Master
- Modbus Outstation
- A new HMI panel configuration offering 6 programmable fast keys.
A comprehensive overview of the RC-20 Control platform is available here .
The updated firmware is available for download from the NOJA Power Secure Website.
Want to stay up to date with Electrical Distribution Technology?
Join our list for a free weekly technical bulletin, as we share our Global Electrical Engineering experience directly to your inbox.Subscribe →