The company is proud of its highly-skilled multicultural workforce. The workforce’s combined background, knowledge and experience ensure NOJA Power remains at the forefront of research, development, manufacturing, sales and service of medium voltage outdoor switchgear.
To apply for any of the listed positions contact us on (07) 3907 8777 or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll down to view our current job opportunities.
NOJA Power Switchgear manufactures and supplies globally a range of microprocessor based, intelligent medium voltage switchgear providing control, measurement and communication capabilities.
We are seeking an Applications Software Developer with a few years of professional experience to work on further development of a range of PC based configuration software tools and mobile applications (Android, iOS) that support our switchgear products and controllers.
The successful applicant will enjoy being part of an established software development team in an organization taking Australian technology to the world.
Essential Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in developing standalone C#/.Net/C++ applications for the Windows platform, working as part of software development teams. The following experience is essential:
Previous exposure to one or more of the following would be highly regarded:
You will have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related.
You will have the maturity and focus to manage your priorities and projects, while supporting the larger team in achieving the goals. The position provides a career path to progress to lead the applications software area at NOJA R&D.
Personal Attributes: You will have a passion for using and developing application technology to deliver customer benefits. Ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions that address their challenges (both current and future) while working within set design constraints is critical. Have a broader vision, be a self-starter and willing to grab the initiative in development of software solutions.
Only Brisbane based applicants will be considered as there is a need for this position to be filled asap.
• Be challenged
• Great culture and environment
• 6 Month Contract
NOJA Power Switchgear manufactures and supplies globally a range of microprocessor based, intelligent medium voltage switchgear providing; control, measurement and communication capabilities. Sophisticated Windows applications are used to configure, control and communicate with the switchgear.
We are seeking a software/network developer with considerable network experience for a specific project. The successful applicant will enjoy being part of an organization taking Australian technology to the world.
Experience: You should have 2 to 5 years’ experience including:
• Strong C#/.Net 4.6 with Visual Studio 2017
• Strong Experience with SQL and SQL Scripting
• Protocol, Sockets and Networking programming
• Familiarity with GIT
• Managing System, Network Administration, Security of Networks & Servers
• Web Hosting Administration and Support experience
• Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting experience
• Able to diagnose and correct bugs in a large project
• Proven track record of delivering robust software solutions
• Liaising with customers and code contributors in a technical capacity
• Good documentation, communication, analytical & resolution skills
• WPF and XAML (Windows Presentation Foundation)
• Creating and using Security Certificates in software
• Experience modifying open source software
Qualifications: You will have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related.
Responsibility: You will have the maturity, focus and intensity to manage your priorities and projects, while providing a reasonable degree of transparency and progress to the Project Manager.
Personal Attributes: You will have a passion for using and developing application technology, communications technology and data analytics to disrupt an existing market and deliver customer benefits. Be able to understand the customer's business and provide solutions that address their challenges (both current and future) and have a broader vision, be a self-starter, and take the initiative in development.
Applications should be addressed to:
NOJA Power Switchgear Pty Ltd
16 Archimedes Place
Murarrie Qld 4172
Phone: 07 3907 8777 Facsimile 07 3890 0077
Large Advanced Manufacturer based in Brisbane operates Globally
Permanent Full Time Position
Exciting Opportunity with Great Team Environment
Award winning NOJA Power manufactures and supplies globally a range of medium voltage switchgear products. We are seeking applications for the position of Contracts Administration Manager for our Manufacturing facility in Murarrie, Brisbane.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Lead the Contract Administration team;
• Manage the company sales contracts activities while driving processes to ensure efficiency and improve customer relationships;
• End to end management of the domestic and international Sales Orders and Contracts;
• Prepare and Oversee the Letter of Credits payment claims;
• Coordinate and manage company’s domestic and international freight requirements with the goal to maximise volume and lower the cost of doing business;
• Liaise and update the customers regularly on contracts deliveries;
• Prepare and review shipping documents including Bill of lading, Packing lists and Commercial invoices;
• Work closely with the sales team, production team and warehouse team to manage the execution, delivery and logistics of the contracts;
• Prepare weekly invoicing reports and monthly contracts management report;
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to keep complete control on the contracts flow and foster efficiencies;
• Deliver cost savings to the business through improved contracts processes.
To be successful in the role, you should possess:
• 2-3 years Commercial experience in similar role
• Contracts management and International logistics experience
• Demonstrated ability in ERP systems and process assessment, SAP experience will be highly regarded
• Team engagement
You must also be an exceptional communicator and able to build strong working relationships with both internal staff and external suppliers to ensure that agreed outcomes are delivered for the business.
This role will no doubt provide you the challenges and rewards you have been searching for.
Applications close on Friday 20th September 2019
NOJA Power researches, develops, designs, manufactures and supplies globally low and medium voltage switchgear products. We are currently seeking applications for the position of Technical Writer – Electrical/Electronics/Software with the knowledge and experience in the electrical/electronics field.
This position requires the ability to understand and clearly describe advanced systems to a technical audience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
A qualification in a related technical area and experience with medium voltage circuit breakers, protection relays, SCADA communications protocols and RTU’s will be highly regarded.
Salary package and career development path will be offered to the suitable candidate based on the successful applicant’s level of skills and experience.
NOJA Power are a leading edge, Australian designer, manufacturer and global supplier of medium voltage switchgear products, primarily for the electricity utility market. We are a very environmentally conscious company and use primarily vacuum technology and export worldwide to over 87 countries.
Position: Business Development Manager – UK & Ireland Region
The Role: We are looking for a self-motivated experienced technical salesperson to continue the growth in this region.
You will be responsible for the sales and marketing operations and required to travel throughout the UK & Ireland on a planned basis to maintain regular contact with our customers, provide training and service support, make technical presentations and seek new opportunities.
Location: UK regional office/warehouse based.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience including a company car, pension and bonus based on annually agreed targets.
Qualifications: BSc/HNC Electrical Engineering
Driving License: Full UK driving license (Required)
Experience: Minimum 5 year’s experience in sales engineering
preferably medium voltage switchgear and or protection products.
Experience of selling products into the UK & Ireland utility market is