The company is proud of its highly-skilled multicultural workforce. The workforce’s combined background, knowledge and experience ensure NOJA Power remains at the forefront of research, development, manufacturing, sales and service of medium voltage outdoor switchgear.
To apply for any of the listed positions contact us on (07) 3907 8777 or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll down to view our current job opportunities.
NOJA Power Switchgear Pty Ltd researches, develops, designs, manufactures and supplies low, medium and high voltage switchgear products globally. We are seeking applications for the position of a Quality Engineer with the knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical engineering areas. Reporting to the Quality and Safety Manager, the responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
• Supplier quality management;
• Investigate production NCRs and communicate with the suppliers;
• Coordinate with the suppliers to fix the supplier’s quality issues;
• Audit suppliers and release audit report;
• Coordinate quality circle meetings to Investigate NCRs to identify the root cause and implement necessary corrective action to eliminate the causes;
• Analyse the failure data and identify the trend and improvement opportunities;
• Support Quality and Safety Manager to maintain quality management systems;
• Conduct internal audits and prepare audit reports;
• Other activities as directed by the Quality and Safety Manager.
Qualifications: Engineering / Diploma Qualifications in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. The successful candidate should have experiences in the following:
• Quality management system and ISO 9001 standard
• Manufacturing processes in quality focus
• Continual improvement philosophy
• Internal auditing
• Supplier quality management
• LEAN Manufacturing
• High level of motivation and initiative
• Ability to multi task and juggle conflicting deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
• Documentation, report writing and data analysis
• Investigation and root cause analysis
• Understand drawings, schematics and specifications
• knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards
• SAP experience will be highly regarded
• Knowledge in health, safety and environment (HSE) and risk management
Salary package and career development path will be offered to the suitable candidate based on the successful applicant’s level of skills and experience.
Applications should be addressed to:
NOJA Power manufactures and supplies globally a range of medium voltage switchgear products. We are seeking applications for the position of Procurement Manager for our Manufacturing facility in Murarrie, Brisbane.
This exciting opportunity for a procurement professional to join an growing organization is not to be missed.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Undertake the strategic procurement function including commercial analysis, negotiation, signing supplier agreements and award of purchase orders.
• Source potential domestic and international suppliers to effect procurement efficiencies, including arranging tenders or other appropriate means for identifying suppliers and assist in the development and preparation of supplier agreement documentation as required.
• Administer and manage supplier agreements, by monitoring performance and initiating corrective action, where necessary, and periodically report on supplier performance and purchasing plan KPIs
• Review and agree price lists with key and main suppliers
• Manage purchasing team
• Work closely with the production team to manage the logistics and purchasing process of the company
• Deliver cost savings to the business through improved purchasing processes.
To be successful in the role, you should possess:
• 3-5 years Commercial experience in similar role
• Demonstrated ability in ERP systems and process assessment, SAP experience will be highly regarded
• Team engagement
• International logistics experience
• Preferably business degree majoring in supply and logistics or relevant industry experience
• Applicant with Engineering knowledge will be highly regarded
You must also be an exceptional communicator and able to build strong working relationships with both internal staff and external suppliers to ensure that agreed outcomes are delivered for the business.
This role will no doubt provide you the challenges and rewards you have been searching for.
Applications closed on Friday 1st March 2019
NOJA Power manufactures and supplies globally a range of microprocessor based, intelligent medium voltage switchgear products. We are seeking applications for the position of Procurement Engineer for our Office and Manufacturing facility in Murarrie, Brisbane.
The Procurement Engineer will be responsible for reducing the total material costs of NOJA Power’s products, by driving design to cost measures and targeting cost processes from a technical perspective, whilst meeting product development schedules. In addition, and again from a technical perspective, assure the supply chain is optimized in the best interests of the business. The Procurement Engineer is also responsible and accountable for supplier assessment and supplier quality performance and will assist in the supplier selection process and price negotiations.
In addition, the position requires (but not limited) to:
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Required for this position is the following:
You will have the maturity, focus and intensity to manage your priorities and projects.
You will be expected to have a "team-player" attitude, while also demonstrating strong leadership, and accountability for delivering the best solutions in an effective, responsible and timely manner. You will be energetic and proactive with a determination to successfully meet objectives.
Applications should be addressed to: