NOJA Power Switchgear manufactures and supplies globally a range of microprocessor based, intelligent high voltage switchgear providing; control, measurement and communication capabilities.
We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Network Specialist / Information Technology Officer to join our IT Department.
The responsibilities of the role will be:
- Evaluate existing cyber security systems and develop new policies and Standards, guidelines and procedures to improve the company cyber security systems globally;
- Once the recommendations, Standards, guidelines and procedures have been approved, develop an implementation plan to implement new cyber security standards for the Company’s IT systems and network.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience with security frame work procedures and a member of the Australian Cyber Security Centre Community with a sound knowledge of the information security manual;
- Strong security knowledge across the following environments:
- Network connectivity & configuration;
- Windows client server systems;
- LINUX client server systems;
- Hardware and software security systems.
- Appropriate degree level qualifications in a suitable computer engineering discipline
The successful applicant will enjoy being part of an organization taking Australian technology to the world. If you feel this is your opportunity to excel and challenge yourself,
Applications close Friday 24 July 2020. Apply today!